Mountains

Mountains

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Unexpected

I didn't expect the debt deal to go well. It really couldn't have had a positive outcome, the more I think about it.

I have been expecting the stock market to correct from some time.

I am expecting that government works are about to face an ocean of pink slips.

I am expecting the house market to continue to crumble.

I am expecting an ongoing troubles with national debt in many nations.

I was totally not expecting NASA to find photographic evidence suggesting the possibility of liquid water on Mars. That's totally amazing and unexpected. While I think this bears further study before calling it water for sure, it's an extremely interesting and exciting find. Suddenly, I find my feelings about human spaceflight have shifted a bit into a more permissive mode.

Totally fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...