Mountains

Mountains

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Echos from November 2009

It seems clear that it was still relatively warm, but the leaves were mostly gone by the week after halloween. The world had yielded to the cold greens and browns of late new england fall.

The few photos from the Canon show peculiar blurring and electronic noise that could be attributed to it's death throws.





I have increased the resolution of posts to 2048 pixels wide, while slightly decreasing the quality for those of you who actually attempt to save these images for your dirty, offline pleasures.

(I know who you are. When I told you to strive for your dreams, I didn't mean wet dreams.)

I will explore the possibility of .jp2 to further decrease size and improve quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...