Mountains

Mountains

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oddities

I realized that I take a variety of pictures that have little or no artistic value whatsoever. They are utilitarian, or just fun.

For me.

I used to post things like that more. But then the internet jumped the shark and I found other things to do.

Not better, of course. Just different.


I tried to use capillary action to water my plants during a long vacation. It didn't work. It was more like slow-motion syphon action. When I returned, the water reservoir was empty and the plant pots were overflowing. Oops.

Something I made

In the process of making something else

Homebrew baton.


This small mammal comes to my table at lunch and tries to take my lunch from me.



Nice wheels.


I miss that shirt.
 This holds the cable to the pole

Someone does not like having her picture taken.

Rock on!

 Finger licker.

Northern Virginia is Allergy Hell. And car hell.

It lived.

Wait, that's not a sheltie.

Two weeks ago, I tripped and my apple almost made the leap. I would have been lunchless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...