Mountains

Mountains

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Same River

Do you think I take the same photos all the time, or is that just what I tell myself? Do I love it? No. I want better.

On with this show.

I tried to take a picture like this a while a go. Maybe a year. Maybe two. I keep botching it by moving the camera. I either need to concentrate, get the tripod, or pony up and crank the ISO more. This one is in focus. I could print this one.


A spark plug from the Volvo 740. I didn't pull the plugs when I got the car because I was afraid they were rusted in and wouldn't come out without a big fight. I'm not sure if the previous owner felt the same way or didn't know to worry. The plugs looked mostly fine, except they had been arced way out of gap. Replacing them didn't fix the stumbling idle. Replacing the distributor and cleaning the cap did.


I've taken too many fall pictures. Fall is gorgeous, but my photography canon is chock full of autumn photos. I delete most of the now. But I kept this one. The leaf colors are unique. Somehow the front leaf is still while the one behind it is moving, giving the background a texture. It looks like, -feels- like, a cold autumn day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...