Mountains

Mountains

Monday, August 26, 2013

Biohazards

I want to write longer blog posts. I don't know why. Suffice to say, this would not be one of them, because I know not where to begin.

A couple of weeks back, I ran out of shampoo. The girly had a bottle of shampoo she wasn't using, so I used it instead. It smells like flowers.

I found during my shower last night that the thermostat on the water heater was tired of supplying heat. Since it was nearly 90 degrees, I had no problem with a cold shower in principle, though I did feel slightly annoyed that it seemed hard to wash the shampoo out of my hair. After my shower, I went down stairs and played with the water heater until it lit up.

Everyone at work complimented me on my hair.

Thanks guys!

The girly just inspected the bottle of shampoo she gave me. It turns out it's not shampoo, it's conditioner.

The implications are far reaching.

What else that is not shampoo can use to clean my hair and make it smell nice? Do I need a second substance at all? I have used dish soap and ivory bar soap on many past occasions. I think a detergent to get the oils out is important.

Now my head itches because it thinks it hasn't been washed in forever, but it feels and smells all nice and clean.

The implications: so far reaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...