Mountains

Mountains

Monday, January 13, 2014

Old Glasses


I haven't gotten new glasses since before I went to grad school. That feels like a lifetime ago. Maybe I should stop taking goofy pictures of my old glasses and do something about it.

The reason I haven't is that I haven't failed my old need-new-glasses test: I used to get new glasses every time I realized I had trouble seeing things like street signs in the distance. The last time, for instance, I remember standing at the top of a cliff talking with someone about a car wondering in the distance. A car they could see, and I couldn't, save for the long dust cloud pointing it out. Either that doesn't happen here, or my vision is stabilized.

Either way, the glasses are getting fogged with the scratches of nearly a decade of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...