Mountains

Mountains

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Work it, work it, work it.

The killer part of digital photography is you get overwhelmed with selection and volume of photos. It takes a specially zen practice to nuke photos down to ones worth keeping.

There's a bigger question of if any particular moment is worth keeping at all. Everything will eventually be forgotten, after all.

You normally miss this part. But I thought I'd share. For fun. This once.

Case studies.

I wanted the date on the old filter:

I wanted to show the dirt:

I really wanted both:

A little light:

A stop darker:

A different plant in the same repose:

Closer:
Further:




Man W917 Filter for Volvo B230F engine:


Fram PH7328 Filter for volvo b230F engine, used:

Mann and Fram side by side:

Mann and Fram full profile:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...