Mountains

Mountains

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exercise in backstraction

I finally made it until late July 2010 in the Dissertation induced photo backlog. There's another 5 gigs of free disk space in the universe thanks to my efforts.

Between May and July I caught an abstraction bug that yielded some photos I find to be very intriguing. There is a certain spice to a photo that is well composed and exposed, possesses interesting colors and patterns, and yet somehow manages to be unidentifiable.

Things should be downhill in the filling work. In my memory, I started writing more and shooting less about this point in the archive. However, I just took a peak ahead... there are several days where I shot a lot. Stay tuned for abandoned airport photos.

I'm quite eager to get all these sorted and put away. It's hard to feel creative when every time I pull out the camera, I have twinges reminding me of the thousands of photos I've taken that I haven't even seen.

That's bad.









This is the new Wiswall bridge. June, 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...