Mountains

Mountains

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fr0z3n

It didn't seem to chilly when I walked the dog. I just wore a light sweater.

I put on my jacket over the sweater, threw my backpack into the cat litter tub on the back of the bike and started to work. A process that is principally trying to not suddenly coming from nowhere and then be under a nice BMW.

By the time I made it to the stoplight, it was painfully obvious that it was a lot colder than it felt.

That is to say, my hands were getting very cold.

The worse part was right after passing through the cloverleaf/death-trap, and turned downhill towards work. Then I realized I had been pedaling with the wind, and the last mile was going to be all about hoping my fingers would work well enough to work the brakes.

It's not summer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...