Mountains

Mountains

Monday, February 27, 2012

Things I've Noticed

I took this picture in Downtown San Fransisco. I was impressed at how far the trolley poles on the electric bus could articulate. Several months later, I looked at the picture again and realized that there is a large hole in the hill behind the bus.

I used to spend hours talking to people from payphones using calling cards. Now they just block shelves.


The ChevOldsmoBuiac uses two light bulbs per tail light, leading to curious malfunctions.

Garlic jars melt. Easily.

Christmas.

There's a Monty Python Reference here somewhere.

Ladybug in December

The spittoon in one of the printers at work is getting quite full.

The lamp over the stove is cracked. The plastic has decayed in spite of using a lower heat CFL.

Girl feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone...